Friday, December 31, 2010

It's a wrap

2010 marks the 3rd year the trife has been holding it down. I've been slacking on updates but an extended trip home has shifted my focus from updating this sucker, but here is the last couple weeks. Hang loose everybody

 oh dear.
 JABBA EAT.




 "Yeah Chase wants you to draw a Nazi Dinosaur with Penis fingers shooting lasers for a graphic"


Burger King sighted at Mcdonalds

 This was the best possible thing at 3am after numerous whiskey beverages.


=
 the similarities are uncanny.

 Coming home and being by dried squid is the best thing ever. Perpetuating stereotypes? so what I bet Wallig loves it when he goes home and his mom hooks him up with a jar of that marshmallow shit white people eat.
 long overdue romance session.
 like I never left.
 oh sick dude.

 SN Christmas/White Elephant Party

 Baby Banderson






 Sam got a computer PRELOADED WITH TOMB RAIDER!!

 hell yeah
 and those who thought this one was too slender to give birth and defend her infant, think again.


 Babies, the ultimate SN drinking prop


 \000/ all day, everyday.



 Adam Dyet on the fridge? so tight.












 "I been drinkin vodka since 11am"








 due to unforseen blizzard I got to hit the block, and see Tony's dad kill the game.





 oh he did dat
 DTC
 Spencer's Gift is the best store.ever.

No comments: